We all know there are scams out there. Here are a few tips to spot them:
- Don’t click on links sent in a text or email.
- Always type the address in the search bar. It should always start with https:// and have a key or lock to show that it is secure.
- If there are misspellings or grammar errors, chances are it’s not legitimate.
- A legitimate company don’t usually offer anything free. A free trip or free equipment and all you have to do is put in all your personal information is a scam.
- Lastly, make sure your web browsers and software is up-to-date. Out of date software is easier to hack.
As always, if we can ever be of assistance, please feel free to give us a call at 603-524-1400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or link up with one of our technicians on live chat at www.samedaycomputers.com!
If there is a topic that you would like to get more information on, please feel free to contact us!