Fourteen apps in the Apple store were found to be communicating with a malware server known as Golduck. This server pushes malware onto infected devices.
- Commando Metal
- Classic Contra
- Super Pentron Adventure: Super Hard
- Classic Tank vs Super Bomber
- Super Adventure of Maritron
- Roy Adventure Troll Game
- Trap Dungeons: Super Adventure
- Bounce Classic Legend
- Block Game
- Classic Bomber: Super Legend
- Brain It On: Stickman Physics
- Bomber Game: Classic Bomberman
- Classic Brick – Retro Block
- The Climber Brick
- Chicken Shoot Galaxy Invaders.
Apple has removed these apps from their store but there were still over a million downloads! If you installed any of these games, delete them immediately!
Before downloading an app:
1: Double check who developed the app.
2: Check the reviews. No one is going to have a perfect score!
3: Make sure that your device is up-to-date.
As always, if we can ever be of assistance, please feel free to give us a call at 603-524-1400, email us at email@example.com, or link up with one of our technicians on live chat at www.samedaycomputers.com!
If you would like to get our newsletters please email us!